A fanatastic 5 round race calendar for 2...
Douglas Skater 28 ft (8.54m) fibreglass race boat built in the USA
2 x 300X Mercury Engines,
Location – Auckland Central, New Zealand
2015 Class Champions and runner up 2016
Trailer – Factory Skater trailer with lock-up storage unit, recently refurbished with electronic braking system
1x set of 5 blade Hering propellers,
Race ready. Fully developed and dialled in
Extra Race gear and engine parts available by negotiation
2015 and 2017 Superboat 600 Champions
Ph Allan for details +6421479303 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
25ft Shifty Cat (400hp class)
- Mark is willing to talk,
- Will separate boat and engines
- "It's About Time"
- 25ft Shifty Cat
- 2 x 2.5 ltr Carb 200hp outboards
- On Trailer ready to race.
- Reduced to $50,000 ono Neg
WILLING to Trade and WILLING to talk
Contact: Mark Taylor 0418781211
Boat in Townsville
26ft Shifty Cat, Less Engines
- Phantom, for sale at end of season.
- This Boat is For Sale, No Engines
- Fully infused vacuum bag lay up
- 26ft Shifty Cat
- Class, Supercat 400hp, Australia
- On Trailer
- Nothing to do to the boat, except put your engines on.
Contact Mick Walker 0428 636885 or
Paul Gibbs 0414371122
32 x 15 3 Blade Clevers, Pair
- 32-15" 3 blade Merc Racing Cleavers
- I have a perfect set of 32 Mercury Racing Clevers,
- labbed and maintained by Throttle Up in the USA.
They were specifically commissioned to break the Kilo record and ran 118 mph on my AMT 30 (Doug Wright) with 280s setting a new class record.
Probably to big to race with but they would be a great set of props for a go-fast social boat.
Like new, they came with the boat and we never used them.