The OFFSHORE SUPERBOATS ARE ON LAKE MACQ...
43ft Victory Cat
- X-Victory Team boat on trailer.
- Built from Epoxy carbon with no expense spared.
- Complete refit in 2015. The best of everything
- This boat has a awesome history having won U.I.M class 1 and AUS 1 in Australia.
- 2 x APBA approved ilmor 750hp engines.
- 6 drives (dry sump)
Please no low ball offers.
Willing to sell NOW.
- Class Champion and AUS1 for 2015
- For sale NOW
- Carbon lay up
- 2 x Mercury Racing 300xs outboards
- On Triaxle Trailer
Contact Jim Harris; 0414768651
25ft Shifty Cat (400hp class)
- Mark is willing to talk,
- Will separate boat and engines
- "It's About Time"
- 25ft Shifty Cat
- 2 x 2.5 ltr Carb 200hp outboards
- On Trailer ready to race.
- Reduced to $50,000 ono Neg
WILLING to Trade and WILLING to talk
Contact: Mark Taylor 0418781211
Boat in Townsville
26ft Shifty Cat, Less Engines
- Phantom, for sale at end of season.
- This Boat is For Sale, No Engines
- Fully infused vacuum bag lay up
- 26ft Shifty Cat
- Class, Supercat 400hp, Australia
- On Trailer
- Nothing to do to the boat, except put your engines on.
Contact Mick Walker 0428 636885 or
Paul Gibbs 0414371122
32 x 15 3 Blade Clevers, Pair
- 32-15" 3 blade Merc Racing Cleavers
- I have a perfect set of 32 Mercury Racing Clevers,
- labbed and maintained by Throttle Up in the USA.
They were specifically commissioned to break the Kilo record and ran 118 mph on my AMT 30 (Doug Wright) with 280s setting a new class record.
Probably to big to race with but they would be a great set of props for a go-fast social boat.
Like new, they came with the boat and we never used them.